8-bitconstant asked: Hi there, First off let me just say that I absolutely love your outfits that you have created so far. The use of colors and shadowing is quite impressive. So of course naturally I had a request. I've seen a few here and there but no one with your amount of detail. Would it be possible for you to make a Booker DeWitt outfit? I would be eternally grateful. Thank you!
Hey there! Thank you that’s really nice of you C: For your request: I completed the Booker DeWitt outfit! I hope you find it adequate, it was pretty difficult to work with all dark colours and so much little details. Unfortunately I didn’t put the guns in, I hope you don’t mind! I might post a better one later when I have time.
Anonymous asked: I know that you can tell Isabelle about problematic citizens but idk if that will help
I tried but I think that’s for if rude stuff ends up in your village. Like penis shirts or if someone made their tag line a swear.
Seriously though her freaking house is right infront of the passage to my shoreline. What a jerk. D
Anonymous asked: What color do you use for the skin part in your clothes?
The right hand corner peach colours. I guess… the middle two… mixed a bit… tbh I just use whatever. If it doesn’t work I just remake it.
Well, in July when all the characters tan I guess I’d have to use a different shade!
I wish there was a way to just make parts transparent.
- So one of my villagers is Sylvia and I don't like her at all. She's really freaky.
- She walks around with her Joey yet she never mentions it, it's like it doesn't even EXIST even though she has a baby bed for it so I guess it's like a neglected Joey or super shy????
- I don't know I find it kinda freaky deaky and I want her to move away.
- How do I get Sylvia to move out?
- Can I give her away?
- Edit: Hahah I wrote this on my phone and for some reason it published like it's a conversation with myself.